When registering, it is possible to reserve a room at St Anne's College; however, the number of rooms is limited so early booking is advised.
The cutoff date for early registration is June 30 2009.
If you wish to use the online payment system, please follow the instructions below very carefully, as we will otherwise not be able to match up your payment with your registration.
- Complete parts A, B and C of the registration form (available as PDF or MS Word).
- Choose one of the two following payment options:
- Online payment by credit card.
- Go to the DL 2009 section of the University of Oxford online shop.
This sometimes seems to provide an error message; if that happens, just ignore it and try again.
- At the left hand side, click on "DL2009 - Registration".
- Click on "Add to Basket".
- If you want to book accommodation at St Anne's College, click on "Continue shopping", otherwise click on "Checkout" and go to Step 8.
- At the left hand side, click on "THE 2009 WORKSHOP ON DESCRIPTION LOGICS (DL 2009)", and then click on "DL2009 - Accommodation in St Anne's College".
- At the left hand side, click on "Single En Suite" (£69.44 per night) or "Single with Wash Hand Basin" (£39.00 per night).
- Choose the required nights by clicking on "Add to Basket" and "Continue shopping" as needed, and then click on "Checkout".
- Register and pay using a credit card.
You will be asked for a billing address — this should be the address for the credit card you are going to pay with.
You will also be asked for a delivery address — this is obviously irrelevant for the purposes of DL registration (but useful if you want to buy a nice scarf).
- Make a note of the Order Number which you can find at the top of the online order confirmation (in the blue bar near the top) or in the confirmation email that you will receive from the online shop.
- Copy the Order Number into "Online Order No:" in Section D of the registration form, and sign and date the form.
- E-mail or fax the form to the address/number and name indicated at the top of the form. Failure to complete this step will mean that you are not registered for the workshop.
- Payment by cheque
- Complete part D of the registration form.
- Sign and date the form, then post it along with your cheque to the the name and address at the top of the form.