EPSRC have released a call in search of 3 collaborative projects between the UK and Singapore on the subject of Cyber Security. Up to £1.2 million is to be split between these 3 projects, with the aim to foster stronger research links between Singapore and the UK, and to strengthen collaboration between the nations’ best cyber security researchers.
This call is open to proposals, in any area of research, which have real potential to enhance the understanding of cyber security and strengthen relationships between researchers in Singapore and the UK. In particular projects are welcomed which address shared challenges in:
• Intrusion: Malware, exploits, intrusion detection and protection
• Data Analytics: Algorithms, machine learning, privacy, trust, and personal/aggregated data issues (‘Big Data’)
• Human Factors: Usability, behaviours, incentives, and more general economic, social and legal concerns
• Policy Aspects: Issues that directly affect policy, government or business
• Sectors and applications (e.g. Internet of Things (IoT)): Targets the concerns of particular sectors or applications.
The closing date for applications is the 30th July 2015 – please contact your research facilitation team as soon as possible if you intend to apply.
To find out more – Click Here