As part of Google’s on-going commitment to encourage women to excel in computing and technology, they are offering Google EMEA Travel and Conference Grants.
To encourage attendance at technical conferences, the winners will receive:
- Free registration for the conference
- Up to 1000 EUR towards travel costs
To be eligible for a conference grant, the candidate must:
- Be a female working in or studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or technical field related to the conference subject
- Have a strong academic background with demonstrated leadership ability
- Attend the core day(s) of the main conference
Full details and how to apply: http://www.google.com/intl/en/jobs/students/proscho/scholarships/emea/travelgrants/
There doesn’t appear to be a deadline, so you can apply at any time, but it is only relevant for conferences chosen by Google which will be announced in the new year.