This workshop will introduce you to some of the basic concepts of Entrepreneurship and to the Launchpad at the Said Business School. The Launchpad supports the activities of the Skoll Centre and the Entrepreneurship Centre at the Business School, drawing together entrepreneurial endeavour from all parts of Oxford, both within and external to the University. It is a place where students, faculty, and the wider Oxford entrepreneurial community can meet to collaborate, create and strengthen ventures, as well as to share knowledge, practice and connections. In this session you’ll start that process and discover how beating the odds, is actually just down to you thinking a little differently. You will take away at the end:
- A strong understanding of the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Why “entrepreneurship” isn’t a bad word, and what it actually means
- Gain a light grasp on team dynamics
- Develop an entrepreneurial lens.
- Understand how you can be a part of entrepreneurial activity at Oxford