We have been contacted by the TEDx Oxbridge content manager, who is looking for ideas on inspirational speakers or performers for the event.
This year’s event, themed “Timeless Ideas,”is about the ideas and initiatives that have stood strong throughout the evolution of our society. For centuries, Oxford and Cambridge have been the birthplace of innovative and revolutionary ideas. We continue to generate concepts that build on the past in order to shape our future. Although new ideas hit the headlines every day, it’s the ideas that stay with us that change our world.
Do you know someone who:
- Has an idea worth spreading?
- Has an affiliation with Oxford and Cambridge* and can showcase a timeless idea? (exceptions will be made for exceptional speakers!)
- Is one of Oxbridge’s most prolific thinkers or doers?
- Is an interesting, inspiring, dynamic, and charismatic speaker with a unique, relevant and captivating story to tell?
- Is a performer who takes your breath away, is fun and brings energy to the room?
If you or a colleague are interested in presenting at this year’s event, they would love to hear from you. To nominate a speaker, please contact Content Manager Nupur Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a biography and video sample where possible.