Isis Innovation Limited is wholly owned by the University of Oxford.
Isis was established by Oxford University in 1988 as its wholly owned technology transfer company. Isis has developed substantially over the years in a number of phases, as the technology transfer activity has grown, and with the formation of Oxford University Consulting and Isis Enterprise.
Isis manages the University's intellectual property portfolio, working with University researchers on identifying, protecting and marketing technologies through licensing, spin-out company formation, consulting and material sales. Isis funds patent applications and legal costs, negotiates exploitation and spin-out company agreements, and identifies and manages consultancy opportunities. Isis works on projects from all areas of the University's research activities: life sciences, physical sciences, social sciences and humanities. Isis provides access to Oxford's expertise and provides researchers with advice on commercialisation.
For more details, please go to ISIS official website
SECURE FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS is one of the many technologies we developed based on HCBK protocol, it has been listed as a licensing opportunity by ISIS.
The benifits of this technology are:
- Extends CHIP and PIN methodology to Internet/CNP transactions.
- Enhances the security of card-present transactions.
- Avoids the need to give the merchant the customer’s card number and PIN.
- Affords unprecedented security of transactions on insecure networks (vital in ubiquitous applications),
- Is immune to man-in-the-middle and combinatorial attacks, and
- Does not require public key infra-structure (PKI) for security.
For more details, please go to ISIS Project 3044