"My students are my teachers
and my teachers are my students."
Georg Gottlob: Editorial Activity
Former Editor in Chief of AI Communications (until 2005).
Currently or previously on the editorial/advisory boards
of the following scientific journals:
- Communications of the ACM (appointed, starting 2008)
- Journal of Computer and System Sciences
- Artificial Intelligence (until end of 2007)
- Journal of Applied Logic
- Web Intelligence and Agent Systems
- Journal of Discrete Algorithms
- Informatica (1999-2004)
- IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (1999-2003)
- Theory and Practice of Logic Programming (Area Editor, 2000-2002)
- Chicago Journal of Theoretical Computer Science
- Very Large Databases (VLDB Journal, 1993-1998)
- Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research (1996-98)
- Computing (1992-1996)
- Journal of Logic Programming (1997-2000)
- Journal on Information Processing and Cybernetics (1994-1996)
- Annals of the Kurt Gödel Society.
GG's personal page