My research focuses on the interaction among machine learning, computer vision, optimization, and quantum computing.
I am a first-year Ph.D. student at the Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford. I am funded by the Department of Computer Science Scholarship. Prior to Oxford, I did research at the Machine Learning Department, Carnegie Mellon University. I obtained my M.S. degree from the Department of Statistical Science, Cornell University.
- IEEE Access 2019
- IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology 2019 - 2020
- IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging 2019 - 2020
- Pattern Recognition 2020
- MICCAI: International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention 2019 - 2020
- Databases MT 2019
- Discrete Mathematics MT 2019
- Machine Learning MT 2019
- Imperative Programming Parts 1 and 2, HT 2020