- Class Tutor for Databases (Michaelmas Term 2013). Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford.
- Class Tutor for Theory of Data and Knowledge Bases (Hillary Term 2013). Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford.
- Teaching Assistant in the class Theory of Data and Knowledge Bases (Hillary Term 2012). Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford.
- Teaching Assistant in the Problem Analysis and Comprehension preparation course for freshmen. Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Universidad Nacional del Sur, Bahia Blanca, Argentina (2003, 2004, and 2005).
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Universidad Nacional del Sur, Bahia Blanca, Argentina in the following courses:
Problem Solving and Algorithms (2001 and 2002).
Elements of Programming (2002).
Fundamentals of Computer Science (2003).
Logic for Computer Science (2004 and 2005).
Database Theory and Design (2004).
Programming Languages (2005).
On the Use of Presumptions in Structured Defeasible Reasoning.
United States Military Academy at West Point, Network Science Center. West Point, USA, September 2013.
The Intelligence of Machines: faster, smarter, and more helpful machines every day?
Invited Talk at Computer Science Academic Sessions for the Oxford Pathways Year 12 Study Days.
Brasenose College, University of Oxford, UK.\ March 2012.
- Invited Talk.
Personalizable Knowledge Management. Invited talk at Syracuse University, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Syracuse, USA, April, 2011.
- Invited Talk.
Effectively Managing Uncertainty in Relational Databases. Invited talk at Google Workshop for Women Engineers,
Mountain View, California, USA, Feb, 2009.
Tractable Methods for Predicting an Opponent's Most Probable Actions.
Presentation at the University of Maryland CS Department Colloquium Series for the Gannon Summer GRA Award, October 2007.