The CHIST-ERA Consortium (European Coordinated Research on Long-term Challenges in Information and Communication Sciences and Technologies ERA-NET) is calling for research proposals in the following two areas:
User-Centric Security, Privacy and Trust in the Internet of Things – indicative budget is Euro 5,925,000
- Terahertz Band for Next-Generation Mobile Communication Systems – indicative budget is Euro 4,675,000
The call deadline for both topics is 13 January 2016.
- The consortium must have a minimum of 3 partners located in at least 3 different eligible countries (the expectation is that the consortium will have between 3 and 6 partners)
- The consortium is balanced: no more than 60% of the total funding can be requested by any one country.
- Research groups who are not eligible to receive funding from any organisation participating in the concerned topic may be part of a consortium if they are able to secure their own funding
- Projects must have a duration of either 24 or 36 months.
- 13 January 2016 – Deadline for proposal submission
- July 2016 – Notification of accepted proposals
- October 2016 – Projects start
More information and relevant documentation can be found here:
Please contact Research Support if you are considering putting in an application.