UKRO understands that the 2015 ERC call publication dates are very likely to be as follows:
- Starting Grants: October 2014
- Consolidator Grants: November 2014
- Advanced Grants: February 2015
The exact dates are not yet known, however UKRO will communicate this as soon as the information becomes available. The deadlines for these three calls are expected to be the same as are stated on p.4 of the 2014 ERC Work Programme. The 2015 ERC Work Programme is expected to be published in late July 2014.
2014 Starting Grants Call Interviews
The 2014 Starting Grants call closed on 27 March 2014, and some 3272 proposals were submitted. The results for step 1 of the evaluation process are expected to be sent out in around early July 2014. For applicants whose proposals are retained for step 2, the indicative dates for the interviews with the evaluation panel in Brussels are as follows:
- Physical Sciences and Engineering (PE): 23 September to 2 October 2014
- Life Sciences (LS): 1 October to 10 October 2014
- Social Sciences and Humanities (SH): 14 October to 17 October 2014
Please note that this information is still indicative at this stage, and could still change.