To update the information already published on 18 April 2013, the ERC Scientific Council have disclosed some supplementary information.
The following updated calendar represents the latest planning, but may be subject to change in future, for example, if there are delays in the legislative process. It is therefore provided by the ERC Scientific Council on a purely indicative basis:
- Expected publication of the provisional schedule for the new calls (ERC Work Programme 2014): December 2013
- Likely submission deadlines of new ERC calls throughout 2014:
- No calls for Synergy grants in 2014
- Starting grants; end of March 2014
- Consolidator grants; end of May 2014
- Advanced grants; end of October 2014
- Proof of Concept grants (one call with two deadlines in 2014); likely to close beginning of April 2014 and beginning of October 2014
A more detailed calendar will be communicated as soon as the ‘Horizon 2020’ programme (and the ERC annual work programme 2014) will be finally adopted.
The ERC will do its utmost to make the transition between the old and the new framework programmes as smooth as possible and to provide the necessary continuity for the research community.
No further information is available at this stage regarding the calendar, the budget or the rules of the next calls for proposals. Stay informed on the ERC website and on the Participant Portal, or sign up for the ERC News Alerts.