NERC science believes it can make an important contribution to economic growth and quality of life. In order to accomplish these goals, NERC wishes to award a number of Knowledge Exchange (KE) fellowships to enable the sharing and flow of knowledge and expertise between the NERC funded researchers and their user communities.
Applicants should propose a work plan of their own choosing to generate impact from NERC-funded research in their host institution. Proposals should also focus on accelerating and amplifying economic impact and improvements in quality of life from NERC-funded research, by working with business, NGOs or government bodies. This could include:
- strengthening existing partnerships;
- developing new relationships that lead to collaborative projects;
- researching new market opportunities;
- providing case studies of knowledge exchange from NERC-funded research;
- providing briefings and reports suitable for policymakers.
Applications will open of 3rd February 2015 and close on 1st April 2015. Please let us know if you intend to apply.
To find out more – Click here
For guidance on completing the application – Click here (PDF)