The Smart Oxford Initiative is now live! Smart Oxford represents a commitment by Oxfordshire Partners to develop efficient and effective use of data and technology for the benefit of it’s citizens.
The aims of “Smart Oxford” are listed below:
- creating joined-up thinking and behaviour across all city services;
- creating economic and social prosperity;
- enhancing performance, well-being and quality of life;
- reducing costs and resource consumption; and
- engaging actively with all its citizens.
The website will be looking for bloggers on smart-city related topics so anyone is interested in writing a smart-city themed article, or re-blogging some existing material. This would be an excellent opportunity to utilise your knowledge and point-of-view on a public network, reaching Oxford and beyond.
To visit the Smart Oxford website – Click Here
To volunteer your writing assistance – Click Here