London Technology Week is taking place this June and on the 18th June Will Hutton and Birgitte Andersen will be speaking as part of one of the flagship conferences, Tech Transformation Forum.
This one-day international summit, taking place at ExCeL London, will showcase the opportunities available around using technology to drive business transformation, specifically designed for CEOs, CTOs, CMOs, CIOs, COOs and IT decision makers, entrepreneurs, business technology professionals and investors.
Will and Birgitte’s talk will explore the possibility of turning London into a global innovation hotspot, and other high calibre speakers will cover provoking topics including:
- Disruptive and transformational technology that will impact business agility now
- What epidemiology can teach us about innovation
- The magic formula for turning open data into economic growth
- Gaining access to the internet of everything and a future $19 trillion market
- Investing in technology now – what should you back?
- The C-Suite water cooler: what’s the word on technology
Meet not only established brands but entrepreneurs and futurists including:
- Martin Curley, Head of Labs, Intel
- Gerard Grech, CEO, TechCity
- Julian Burnett, Head of IT Architecture, John Lewis
- Josh Bernoff, Author, The Mobile Mind Shift, VP/Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- David Smith, Futurist & Chief Executive, GFF (Global Futures & Foresight)
- David Mattin, Head of Trends & Insight, trendwatching