My research focus on the interaction among machine learning, computer vision, optimization, and quantum computing.
I am a first year Ph.D. student at the Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford. Before that, I was a visiting researcher at the Machine Learning Department, Carnegie Mellon University. I obtained my M.S. degree from the Department of Statistical Science, Cornell University in 2017.
- IEEE Access 2019
- IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology 2019 - 2020
- IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging 2019 - 2020
- MICCAI: International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention 2019 - 2020
- Databases MT 2019
- Discrete Mathematics MT 2019
- Machine Learning MT 2019
- Imperative Programming Parts 1 and 2, HT 2020