19th ACM International Conference on
Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control
April 12-14, 2016, Vienna, Austria
Welcome to the home page of the 19th ACM International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC 2016). HSCC 2016 will be held as part of the eighth Cyber Physical Systems Week (CPS Week), alongside the International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems (ICCPS), the International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN), the Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS), and additional CPS-related workshops.
Conference ScopeHybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC) has long been the leading, single-track conference on foundations, techniques, and tools for analysis, verification, control, synthesis, implementation, and applications of dynamical systems that exhibit continuous and discrete (hybrid) dynamics.
Applications deal broadly with cyber-physical systems (CPS), and include mixed signal circuits, robotics, large-scale infrastructure networks, as well as natural systems such as biochemical and physiological models.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Design, synthesis, planning and control
• Analysis, automated verification (Boolean or quantitative)
• Certification, validation, and testing
• Model building from data (via learning) and model simulation
• Mathematical foundations, computability and complexity
• Programming languages, specification formalisms
• Software tool engineering and experimentation
• Real-time and resource-aware control
• Network science and control over networks
• Applications in cyber-physical systems, and in particular: automotive, avionics, energy and power, mobile and autonomous robotics, medical devices, manufacturing, transportation, systems and synthetic biology, models for the life sciences, and other areas.
Information on the HSCC conference series can be found here.