LCC has two Steering Committee co-chairs, elected by the full Committee,
each serving a four year term, staggered at two year intervals.
The members of the Steering Committee include the following.
- The current Steering Committee as listed below
- The steering committee co-chairs of the last four years
- The program co-chairs of the last two meetings
- Every two years (starting in 2010), a new member elected for
a term of six years by the current Steering Committee
- Steering Committee co-chairs, if not included in the above.
- Additional members, elected by the Steering Committee at its discretion.
All terms expire on August 31 of the year indicated.
Consecutive terms are possible.
[List of current members already includes provisions (2-5).]
STEERING COMMITTEE (as of May 2009)
(Years indicate expiration of current term)
- Michael Benedikt (Oxford) (2017) (Co-chair, 2013)
- Robert Constable (Cornell) (2015)
- Anuj Dawar (Cambridge) (2015)
- Fernando Ferreira (Lisbon) (2015)
- Martin Hofmann (U Munich) (2015)
- Neil Immerman (U Mass. Amherst) (2010)
- Neil Jones (Copenhagen) (2015)
- Bruce Kapron (U Victoria) (2010)
- Daniel Leivant (Indiana U) (2015) (Co-chair, 2011)
- Jean-Yves Marion (LORIA Nancy) (2015)
- Luke Ong (Oxford) (2015)
- Martin Otto (Darmstadt) (2011)
- James Royer (Syracuse) (2015)
- Helmut Schwichtenberg (U Munich) (2015)
- Pawel Urzyczyn (Warsaw) (2011)