We are delighted to announce 11 workshops for FSCD 2017. The programmes are here.
- TLLA: Trends in Linear Logic and Applications (September 3).
Invited speakers: Jean-Yves Girard, Paolo Pistone.
- TMSP: Trends in Mechanised Security Proofs, COST Action CA15123 EUTypes Workshop (September 3)
- UNIF: 31st International Workshop on Unification (September 3).
Invited speakers: Jesper Cockx, Ashish Tiwari.
- * HDRA: Third Workshop on Higher-Dimensional Rewriting and Applications (September 8-9).
Invited speakers: Dmitri Ara, Marcelo Fiore, Paul-André Melliès.
- HoTT/UF: Third Workshop on Homotopy Type Theory and Univalent Foundations (September 8-9).
Invited speakers: Thorsten Altenkirch, Ulrik Buchholtz, Thierry Coquand.
- IWC: Sixth International Workshop on Confluence (September 8).
Invited speakers: Stefan Kahrs, Patrick Bahr.
- LFMTP: International Workshop on Logical Frameworks and Meta-Languages - Theory and Practice (September 8).
Invited speakers: Andrew Appel, James McKinna.
- SD: Fourth Meeting on Structures and Deduction (September 8 and 9).
Invited speakers: Bahareh Afshari,
- * STRING: First Workshop on String Diagrams in Computation, Logic, and Physics (September 8-9).
Invited speakers and tutorials:
Paul-André Melliès, Bob Coecke, Dan Ghica.
- WPTE: Fourth International Workshop on Rewriting Techniques for Program Transformation and Evaluation (September 8).
Invited speaker: Joachim Breitner.
- IFIP Working Group 1.6: Rewriting (September 9).
Invited speakers: Luke Ong, Brigitte Pientka, Masahiko Sakai.
* These workshops will be co-located.
In addition, the Termination Competition will run during FSCD.
FSCD Conference Chair: Sam Staton. Workshop Chair: Jamie Vicary. email@example.com.