Dr Standa Živný
My ultimate research goals are to characterise the inherent difficulty of computational problems and design efficient algorithms where they exist.
I may have funding for students and postdocs interested in algorithms and complexity. Get in touch if you are interested.
More about my research can be found at my personal webpage.
Minimal Weighted Clones with Boolean Support
Peter G. Jeavons‚ Andrius Vaicenavičius and Stanislav Živný
In Takahiro Hanyu, editor, Proceedings of the 46th IEEE International Symposium on Multiple−Valued Logic‚ ISMVL 2016‚ Sapporo‚ Japan‚ May 18−20‚ 2016. Pages 90–95. IEEE Computer Society. May, 2016.
- Randomised Algorithms
- Online Algorithms
- Exact Algorithms and Fine-Grained Complexity
- Computational Counting Problems
- Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- Complexity of Valued Constraints
- Constraint Network Tractability
- Discrete Domains
- Optimisation of Separable Functions