Course Booking: Terms and Conditions
The below applies to module attendance and student registration between October 2012 and September 2013.
When you make a booking, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Payment and invoicing. You may pay the module fee, currently £1675 , at the time of booking, or you may wait until you receive an invoice. Invoices will normally be sent out at least 8 weeks before the module; invoices for bookings made after this time will normally be sent out the next working day.
- Prompt payment. You should ensure that payment is made as soon as possible upon receipt of the invoice. If the module fee is not paid promptly, then there may be a delay in sending out the preliminary study and joining instructions. If the fee remains unpaid two weeks before the module, and we are unable to contact you, then your booking will be cancelled.
- Refunds. If you cancel more than 4 weeks before the module, then the fee will be refunded in full. If you cancel more than 1 week before the module, but after the preliminary study has been sent out, a charge of £100 will be applied. Cancellations during the week before the module, prior to 2.00 p.m. Friday afternoon, will attract a 50% refund; after this point, no refund is possible.
- Waiting lists: If you request a registration when the module is already full, then you will be asked whether you wish to be placed upon the waitlist; if the module is more than 4 weeks away, then places are likely to become available. Being waitlisted does not represent a financial commitment; if a module place becomes available, you will be contacted before your booking is confirmed.
- Unpaid fees: Where there are fees of any kind outstanding, we will not be able to accept any further booking requests until the matter is resolved. We may also need to cancel other bookings that you have made; we will, of course, make every attempt to contact you before taking any action.
- Liability: in the unlikely event that the module is cancelled or rescheduled, or your registration is refused, our liability will be limited to a full refund of the module fee.