If you would like to attend a course, you should:
- Select a subject, from the list of courses available, or click on a subject acronym in the course calendar.
- Look at the course dates, and see whether there is a place currently available on dates that suit you. People often need to change their plans, so even if there are no places available, it may well be worth asking to join the waitlist for a course—there is no charge for this.
- Check the requirements. Our courses are designed to be immediately accessible to working professionals, and for the most part, they can be taken in any order or combination. However, we do have some recommendations: take a look at the course requirements section, and see whether there's another course that you might want to take first.
- Make a booking. During office hours, the quickest and perhaps most enjoyable way of doing this is to call the Programme Office, or send them a written request by fax or email. Alternatively, at any time, you can sign in to the Programme's website and book the course online.
- Wait for confirmation. Whichever way you make a booking, we'll send you an email confirming that there is a place reserved for you on the course (or, if you're on the waitlist, an email confirming that you are on the waitlist). You should receive this email within one working day—contact us if it doesn't arrive.
- Organise accommodation, if necessary. If you need advice on accommodation, or you are interested in a room in the residential centre—availability is generally limited, but the rates are lower than the local hotels, so it's worth asking!—call the Programme Office, and we'll do our best to help. We can't book hotels on your behalf, but we are happy to pass on recommendations.
- Make payment. You can pay at the time of booking, you can send us a purchase order (if an organisation is paying your fee), or you can wait until we send you an invoice. You should ensure that payment is made as soon as possible, and in any case at least three weeks before the course. Please read the terms and conditions.
- Follow the joining instructions that we send you, take a look at our guide on getting to Oxford, have a go at the preparatory study, and we'll see you at the course.