The Programme Handbook is a user manual for the Software Engineering Programme, containing valuable information for all participants.
- Introduction: the aims and objectives of the Programme, and how it all fits together.
- Portfolio of Modules: the one-week courses that the Programme offers.
- Structure of a Module: how each one-week course works.
- Projects: all about the project component of the Masters' degrees.
- Admissions: the process of application and admission to the Programme.
- Progression: the period of study, suspensions and extensions.
- Resources: the resources available, and how to find them.
- Contacts: getting in touch with the right person, and how to contact them.
- Programme Specification: a structured description of the essentials of the Programme
- Examination Conventions: the guidelines that the examiners work to.
- Award Regulations: the official regulations of the University regarding the Programme.
- Statement of Provision: our official statement of provision.