socio-economic aspects of trusted computing
Register for Trust 2009. Registration includes:
- two night's (Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th April) ensuite single room accommodation at St. Hugh's College, Oxford, with breakfast, and dinner on Monday 6th April;
- all conference sessions;
- lunch on 6th, 7th, and 8th April;
- daytime refreshments;
- reception hosted by Green Hills Software, with news of the recent EAL6+ High Robustness certification on their INTEGRITY operating system;
- copy of proceedings for the Technical strand, published by Springer-Verlag;
- printed copy of papers from the Socio-Economic strand.
The cost of registration is £455, payable through the web site linked below. An alternative registration, without the accommodation, is available at £295.
The registration booking was hosted at the Oxford University Shops
Contact Ida Persson (below) for late registration details.
Please direct booking enquiries to Ida Persson (Oxford Internet Institute Events Officer) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct all other conference enquiries to Andrew Martin (General Chair for Trust 2009 conference) email@example.com.