I am interested in automated reasoning for hardware and software systems. I am particularily interested in large-scale hard- and software implementations given in languages like C or C++, and systems that make use of concurrent threads of execution.
BiographyDoctorate in Computer Science, Saarland University, 2001
- Program Comittee Member
Automated formal synthesis of provably safe digital controllers for continuous plants
Alessandro Abate‚ Iury Bessa‚ Lucas Cordeiro‚ Cristina David‚ Pascal Kesseli‚ Daniel Kroening and Elizabeth Polgreen
In Acta Informatica. December, 2019.
Kayak: Safe Semantic Refactoring to Java Streams
Cristina David‚ Pascal Kesseli and Daniel Kroening
In CoRR. Vol. abs/1712.07388. 2017.
Abstract Conflict Driven Learning
V. D'Silva‚ L. Haller and D. Kroening
In Proc. of the Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages. ACM. 2013.
- Software Engineering
- Software Model Checking
- Programming Tools
- Hardware Verification
- Model Checking
- Quantitative Analysis and Verification
- Model-based test generation for embedded systems
- Efficient Verification of Software with Replicated Components
- Generalisation Operators for Abstraction-Refinement
- Verification of Shared-Memory Concurrent Software
- EPSRC UAV Autonomy