I am interested in automated reasoning for hardware and software systems. I am particularily interested in large-scale hard- and software implementations given in languages like C or C++, and systems that make use of concurrent threads of execution.
BiographyDoctorate in Computer Science, Saarland University, 2001
- Program Comittee Member
Abstract Conflict Driven Learning
V. D'Silva‚ L. Haller and D. Kroening
In Proc. of the Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages. ACM. 2013.
Abstraction of Syntax
V. D'Silva and D. Kroening
In Proc. of the conference on Verification‚ Model Checking and Abstract Interpretation. Springer−Verlag. 2013.
An Abstract Interpretation of DPLL(T)
M. Brain‚ V. D'Silva‚ L. Haller‚ A. Griggio and D. Kroening
In Proc. of the conference on Verification‚ Model Checking and Abstract Interpretation. 2013.
- Software Model Checking
- Programming Tools
- Hardware Verification
- Model Checking
- Quantitative Analysis and Verification
- Model-based test generation for embedded systems
- Efficient Verification of Software with Replicated Components
- Generalisation Operators for Abstraction-Refinement
- Verification of Shared-Memory Concurrent Software
- EPSRC UAV Autonomy