Ib Holm Sørensen
Dr Ib Holm Sørensen Cand.Scient MA DPhil
Information Systems Developer
01865 2 73827 ( Oxford University, Monday to Thursday )
UK 1235 863030 ( Home Office )
(+44) 07 900 902 149
Room 149, Wolfson Building, Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3QD
- Software Engineering for Safety- and Mission Critical Systems
- Mathematical based methods for system specification, design and implementation
- Z ( 1979-1986)
based Set Theoretical Notation for the specification, the designing and the analysis of software system.
- Zermola based Set Theoretical Notation for the specification, the designing and the analysis of software system.
- B ( 1986-1999)
- Bourbaki based approach for the computer aided checking of correctness and consistency of software specified in a set theoretical notation.
- BOOSTER ( 1999 - present )
- The B approach for
the use of
Orientation for specifying information by classifying it as objects according to common attributes, and
- Set Theory based pre-post condition approach for specifying methods for changing the value of the attributes and the relationship between objects, and
Relationship for specifying the relationship between the classes of objects, and the
- The automatic generation of data repositories and secure web-interfaces for viewing
and changing the data.
- The B approach for the use of
- Z ( 1979-1986)
- Requirement specification and analysis , software design verification and code derivation
- Automatic Generation
and Evolution of web-based information systems ( e.g the services
of this web-site ) from Booster models of requirements.
- Technology transfer
Formality‚ Evolution‚ and Model−driven Software Engineering.
Jim Davies‚ Charles Crichton‚ Edward Crichton‚ David Neilson and Ib Holm Sørensen
In Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science. Vol. 130. Pages 39−55. 2005.
The use of B to specify‚ design and verify hardware
Wilson Ifill‚ Ib Sorensen and Steve Schneider
Pages 43–62. 2001.
B: towards zero defect software
Ib Sorensen and David Neilson
Pages 23–42. 2001.