Scalable Intelligent Systems by 2025
- 14:00 6th November 2018 ( week 5, Michaelmas Term 2018 )Lecture Theatre B, Wolfson Building
A project to build the technology stack outlined in this seminar can bring Scalable Intelligent Systems to fruition by 2025. Scalable Intelligent Systems have the following characteristics:
· Interactively acquire information from video, Web pages, hologlasses, online data bases, sensors, articles, human speech and gestures, etc.
· Real-time integration of massive pervasively inconsistent information
· Scalability in all important dimensions meaning that there are no hard barriers to continual improvement in the above areas
· Close human collaboration using hologlasses for secure mobile interaction. Computers alone cannot implement the above capabilities
· No closed-form algorithmic solution is possible to implement the above capabilities