Second International Conference on
Formal Structures for Computation and Deduction
FSCD 2017 will be held in Oxford, September 3–9, 2017 (co-located with ICFP 2017).
- Marco Gaboardi, Univ. Buffalo, SUNY: Type systems for the relational verification of higher order programs [abstract].
- Georg Moser, Univ. Innsbruck: Uniform Resource Analysis by Rewriting: Strengths and Weaknesses [abstract].
- Alexandra Silva, University College London: Brzozowski Goes Concurrent — A Kleene Theorem for Pomset Languages [abstract].
- Christine Tasson, PPS and Univ. Paris Diderot: Quantitative semantics for probabilistic programming [abstract].
|Titles and Short Abstracts Due||7 April 2017|
|Full Papers Due||14 April 2017|
|Rebuttal Period||29 – 31 May 2017|
|Author Notification||14 June 2017|
|Final version for proceedings||7 July 2017|
|Early registration||6 August 2017|
|Conference||4–7 September 2017|
|Workshops||3, 8 & 9 September 2017|
We are delighted to announce 11 workshops for FSCD 2017.
- Trends in Linear Logic and Applications (September 3)
- 31st International Workshop on Unification (September 3)
- Trends in Mechanised Security Proofs, COST Action CA15123 EUTypes Workshop (September 3)
- * Third Workshop on Higher-Dimensional Rewriting and Applications (September 8-9)
- Third Workshop on Homotopy Type Theory and Univalent Foundations (September 8-9)
- * First Workshop on String Diagrams in Computation, Logic, and Physics (September 8-9)
- Fourth Meeting on Structures and Deduction (September 8-9)
- Sixth International Workshop on Confluence (September 8)
- International Workshop on Logical Frameworks and Meta-Languages - Theory and Practice (September 8)
- Fourth International Workshop on Rewriting Techniques for Program Transformation and Evaluation (September 8)
- IFIP Working Group 1.6: Rewriting (September 9)
* These workshops will be co-located.
FSCD is in-cooperation with ACM SIGLOG and ACM SIGPLAN, and supported by the British Logic Colloquium.