Five papers accepted for HSCC
Posted: 10th January 2013
Five papers co-authored by members of the Department were accepted into the 16th International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC) conference, to take place in Philadelphia in April as part of the 6th CPSWeek (Cyber-Physical Systems Week). HSCC is the main conference which focuses on research from computer science, control theory, and applied mathematics for analysis and control of dynamical systems.
The papers, two of which were co-authored by Alessandro Abate who is shortly to join the Department as Lecturer, are:
- A Simulink Hybrid Heart Model for Quantitative Verification of Cardiac Pacemakers by Taolue Chen, Marco Diciolla, Marta Kwiatkowska and Alexandru Mereacre.
- Formula-free finite abstractions for linear temporal verification of Stochastic Hybrid Systems by Ilya Tkachev (Delft) and Alessandro Abate.
- Safe Schedulability of Bounded-Rate Multi-Mode Systems by Rajeev Alur (Pennsylvania), Vojtech Forejt, Salar Moarref (Pennsylvania) and Ashutosh Trivedi.
- Quantitative Automata-based Controller Synthesis for Non-Autonomous Stochastic Hybrid Systemsby Ilya Tkachev (Delft), Alexandru Mereacre, Joost-Pieter Katoen (RWTH Aachen) and Alessandro Abate.
- Rewarding Probabilistic Hybrid Automata by Ernst Moritz Hahn and Holger Hermanns (Saarland).
In addition, there will be a tutorial on Model Checking for Probabilistic Hybrid Systems taught jointly by Holger Hermanns, Saarland University, and Marta Kwiatkowska.