Papers accepted to TACAS 2014
Posted: 9th January 2014
Five papers (co-) authored by members of the Department have been accepted to the 20th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS)
TACAS is a forum for researchers, developers and users interested in rigorously based tools and algorithms for the construction and analysis of systems. The conference serves to bridge the gaps between different communities with this common interest and to support them in their quest to improve the utility, reliability, flexibility and efficiency of tools and algorithms for building systems. The conference will take place in Grenoble, France in April.
The papers are:
* Precise Approximations of the Probability Distribution of a Markov Process in Time: an Application to Probabilistic Invariance.
By Sadegh Esmaeil Zadeh Soudjani and Alessandro Abate.
* Permissive Controller Synthesis for Probabilistic Systems.
By Klaus Dräger, Vojtech Forejt, Marta Kwiatkowska, David Parker and Mateusz Ujma.
* Concurrent Depth-First Search Algorithms.
By Gavin Lowe.
* Forward Reachability Computation for Autonomous Max-Plus-Linear Systems.
By Dieky Adzkiya, Bart De Schutter and Alessandro Abate.
* FDR3 — A Modern Refinement Checker for CSP.
By Thomas Gibson-Robinson, Philip Armstrong, Alexandre Boulgakov and A.W. Roscoe.