20% of all ICALP (track B) papers from Oxford
Posted: 22nd April 2014
Oxford computer scientists have had 6 papers accepted at ICALP 2014 (track B), almost 20% of the total number of accepted papers (31).
ICALP 2014, the 41st International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming, one of the premier theoretical computer science conferences, will be held in Copenhagen in July. For more details, please see
The six papers are:
- Domain theory in quantum logic. Chris Heunen.
- On the Positivity Problem for Simple Linear Recurrence Sequences. Joel Ouaknine and James Worrell.
- Joel Ouaknine and James Worrell. Ultimate Positivity is Decidable for Simple Linear Recurrence Sequences
- Parameterised Linearisability. Andrea Cerone, Alexey Gotsman, and Hongseok Yang.
- Stability and Complexity of Minimising Probabilistic Automata. Stefan Kiefer and Björn Wachter.
- On the Complexity of Temporal-Logic Path Checking. Daniel Bundala and Joel Ouaknine.