Travel Visas

Visa Information

If you are not a British Citizen or a citizen of one the European Economic Area (EEA) countries, you may need an entry clearance before you travel to the UK. To find out if you need a visa and for further information, please visit UK visas here. Please contact Renate Henison if you need a letter of invitation for visa purposes.