I joined the Department of Computer Science in December 2012. After taking a 16-months' career break, I returned January 2019 as the Project Coordinator for Quantum Group. I coordinate a portfolio of research projects through:
- Supporting new and on-going funding applications and development strategies
- Coordinating inter-institutional collaborative projects
- Managing multi-million budget with complex contractual obligations
- Organising in-house and overseas conferences, workshops and seminars
- Supporting all aspects of the Group’s research activities – public engagement, educational programmes, websites, resources, IT, and HR etc..
I have had significant experience in Higher Education administration from working in five different departments at both Oxford Brookes University and the University of Oxford, in areas including staff development activities, marketing, events, course administration and student support, PA, and international collaborative projects.
My education includes a BA TEFL, Distinction (Guangzhou University, China) and an MA in Educational Studies, Merit (Oxford Brookes University, England).
Outside work I enjoy cycling, yoga, reading, music, gardening and all styles of dancing.