Current research interests: security in wireless networks, wireless sensor networks, future air traffic control communication, ADS-B.
Recent Professional Activities
- The 10th International Conference on Security, Privacy and Anonymity in Computation, Communication and Storage (SpaCCS 2017), TPC member
- 13th EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks (SECURECOMM 2017), TPC member
- The 51th Annual International Carnahan Conference on Security Technology (ICCST17), TPC member
- Fifth International Symposium on Security in Computing and Communications (SSCC’17), TPC member
- The 5th International Workshop on Security Intricacies in Cyber-Physical Systems and Services (INTRICATE-SEC 2017), TPC member
- Fourth International Symposium on Security in Computing and Communications (SSCC’16), TPC member
- 35th Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DASC 2016), TPC member
- 2nd ACM Cyber-Physical System Security Workshop (CPSS 2016), TPC member
- 2015 IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM 2015), TPC member
- The 8th ACM Conference on Security and Privacy in Wireless and Mobile Networks (ACM WiSec 2015),
Economy Class Crypto: Exploring Weak Cipher Usage in Avionic Communications via ACARS
Matthew Smith‚ Daniel Moser‚ Martin Strohmeier‚ Vincent Lenders and Ivan Martinovic
In International Conference on Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2017. April, 2017.
On Perception and Reality in Wireless Air Traffic Communication Security
Martin Strohmeier‚ Matthias Schäfer‚ Rui Pinheiro‚ Vincent Lenders and Ivan Martinovic
In IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems. Vol. 18. No. 6. Pages 1338−1357. June, 2017.
OpenSky: A Swiss Army Knife for Air Traffic Security Research
Martin Strohmeier‚ Matthias Schäfer‚ Markus Fuchs‚ Vincent Lenders and Ivan Martinovic
In Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DASC)‚ 2015 IEEE/AIAA 34th. IEEE. September, 2015.
(Best Paper of Conference Award!)