Preliminary Examinations, Computer Science and Philosophy
In the first year of the Computer Science and Philosophy degree you will take ten lecture courses - five in Computer Science, four taught in Philosophy and one taught in conjunction with Mathematics.
- General Philosophy (GP) - 8 lectures in MT
- Introduction to Logic (IL) - 8 lectures in MT
- Elements of Deductive Logic (EDL) – 8 lectures in HT
- Turing on Computability and Intelligence (TCI) – 8 lectures in TT
- Probability - 16 lectures in MT