DPhil in Computer Science
Important deadlines for DPhil students and their supervisors and advisors.
First Term Monday, week 3 - return of PRS Assessed Work Form - signed by student and supervisor.
Fourth Term Friday, week 0 - application and written work for transfer to be submitted for Computer Science students
Sixth Term Wednesday, week 5 - application for transfer to be submitted, written work to follow for students transferred from the Doctoral Training Centres or Cyber Security Centre for Doctoral Training.
Ninth Term Friday, week 0 - application to confirm DPhil status to be submitted.
Twelth Term Thesis to be submitted - appointment of examiners form ideally submitted at least 4-6 weeks before submission.
- CoGS - Computer Science Graduate Society
- Women in CS Society
- CompSoc - Oxford Computer Society
- Oxford Computer Science Conference
- Joint Consultative Committee with Graduates
- Research Training
- Careers Advice and slides from induction week
- Newcomers' Club for partners
- Student Welfare Slides from induction week