Papers accepted to Computing in Cardiology IEEE Conference
Posted: 7th June 2013
A selection of papers (co-authored) by Oxford computer scientists have been accepted in the Computing in Cardiology IEEE Conference.
- Ionic Mechanisms underlying Arrhythmogenic Biomarkers in Ischemia: A Population-based Study by Mincholé A, Dutta S, Walmsley J, Rodriguez B.
- Recent Human Ventricular Cell Action Potential Models Under Varied Ischaemic Conditions by Dutta S, Mincholé A, Quinn TA, Rodriguez B
- Computational Probabilistic Quantification of Pro-arrhythmic Risk from Scar and Left-to-right Heterogeneity in the human Ventricles by Wallman M, Bueno-Orovio A, Rodriguez B.
- Population of Human Ventricular Cell Models Calibrated with in vivo Measurements Unravels Ionic Mechanisms of Cardiac Alternans by Zhou X, Bueno-Orovio A, Orini M, Hanson B, Haywood M, Taggart P, Lambiase P, Burrage K, Rodriguez B.
- Variability Modulates Atrial Fibrillation Dynamics in 3D Virtual Human Atria by Sanchez C, Bueno-Orovio A, Pueyo E, Rodriguez B. Cell Repolarization
The conference is taking place in September in Zaragoza, Spain.