Camilo Miguel Signorelli
I study the structure of conscious experience from a living, phenomenological and mathematical perspective, as well as its implications for physical theories and AI.
My research focuses on:
- Mathematical phenomenology
- Compositional models of consciousness
- Radical embodiment and phenomenology
- Cognitive and computational neuroscience
- Compositional axiomatic models and monoidal categories
- Mathematical and philosophical structures of models of consciousness
- Experimental and theoretical paradigms to test models of consciousness
The main research projects involve multidisciplinary collaborations with several research groups, mainly at the Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford, the Cognitive Neuroimaging Unit (UNICOG), INSERM-CEA U992, and the lab of Physiology of cognition, GIGA-consciousness, University of Liege, among others.