I joined the Department of Computer Science in December 2012. After taking a 16-months career break, I returned January 2019 as the Project Coordinator for the Quantum Group. I coordinate a portfolio of research projects through:
- Supporting new and on-going funding applications and development strategies
- Coordinating inter-institutional collaborative projects
- Managing multi-million budget with complex contractual obligations
- Organising international conferences, workshops and seminars
- Supporting all aspects of the Group’s research activities – public engagement, educational programmes, websites, resources, IT, and HR etc..
I have had significant experience in Higher Education administration from working in five different departments at both Oxford Brookes University and the University of Oxford, in areas including staff development, marketing, events, exams/course administration and student support, and international collaborative projects.
- MA in Educational Studies, Merit (Oxford Brookes University, England)
- BA TEFL, Distinction (Guangzhou University, China)
Outside work, I enjoy walking, cycling, yoga, reading, gardening and climbing.