Preliminary Examinations, Computer Science
In the first year of the Computer Science degree, you will take ten lecture courses - nine in Computer Science and one taught in conjunction with Mathematics (with lectures organised by the Mathematical Institute).
You will also attend the course Ethics and Responsible Innovation.
- Probability - Michaelmas Term 2020
- Discrete Mathematics Michaelmas Term 2021
- Ethics and Responsible Innovation Michaelmas Term 2021, Hilary Term 2022
- Functional Programming Michaelmas Term 2021
- Linear Algebra Michaelmas Term 2021
- Continuous Mathematics Hilary Term 2022
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms Hilary Term 2022
- Digital Systems Hilary Term 2022, Trinity Term 2022
- Imperative Programming Parts 1 and 2 Hilary Term 2022
- Imperative Programming Part 3 Trinity Term 2022
- Introduction to Formal Proof Trinity Term 2022