Dr Conrad Drescher
- Now I work on Constraint Satisfaction for Configuration (includes Constraint Programming and Knowledge Representation for Configuration)
- Previously I worked on Logic-based Knowledge Representation (includes Action Calculi, Logic Programming and Databases, Description Logics)
- Research Assistant, the Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford (2010 - 2012)
- Research Assistant and DPhil Student, Dresden University of Technology (2005 - 2010)
- Master (German 'Diplom') in Computer Science, Wuerzburg University (1998 - 2005)
Workshop on Configuration 2011 , PC member
LoCoCo'11 , Co-Chair
IJCAI'11 , PC member
The Partner Units Problem − A Constraint Programming Case Study
In Proceedings of the 24th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence‚ ICTAI'12. 2012.
Unifying Software and Product Configuration: A Research Roadmap
Arnaud Hubaux‚ Dietmar Jannach‚ Conrad Drescher‚ Leonardo Murta‚ Tomi Mannisto‚ Krzysztof Czarnecki‚ Patrick Heymans‚ Tien Nguyen and Markus Zanker
In Proceedings of the ECAI 2012 Workshop on Configuration. 2012.
LoCo — A Logic for Configuration Problems
Markus Aschinger‚ Conrad Drescher and Heribert Vollmer
In Proceedings of the 20th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence‚ ECAI 2012. 2012.