I am a DPhil candidate in Computer Science at the University of Oxford, doing interdisciplinary research between Artificial Intelligence and Drug Discovery, supervised by Professor Thomas Lukasiewicz in Intelligent Systems Lab. Currently I am working on building a cross-institutional, large-scale distributed machine learning system. I am working closely with many prominent medical institutions, such as Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Tsinghua Changgeng Hospital, etc. This system aimed to streamline the diagnostic process across these disparate facilities, thereby fostering greater collaboration and information sharing in a highly secure environment.
- First Prize at ACM. MM GrandChallenge in Multi-Modal Video Identification Track in 2019
- First Prize at AWS Self-driving car racing challenge in 2021
- Third Prize at NeurIPS 2023: Open Catalyst Challenge
- International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2022) Travel Grant
- AAAI 2024 Global Competition on Math Problem Solving and Reasoning Track 1 - Solution without API (3rd Prize) and Track 2 - Solution without API (2nd Prize).
Hybrid Learning System for Large−scale Medical Image Analysis
Zehua Cheng and Lianlong Wu
In Proceedings of the 31st International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the 25th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence‚ IJCAI−ECAI 2022‚ Vienna‚ Austria‚ July 23−29‚ 2022. IJCAI/AAAI Press. July, 2022.
Democratizing Financial Knowledge Graph Construction by Mining Massive Brokerage Research Reports
Zehua Cheng‚ Lianlong Wu‚ Thomas Lukasiewicz‚ Emanuel Sallinger and Georg Gottlob
In Maya Ramanath and Themis Palpanas, editors, Proceedings of the Workshops of the EDBT/ICDT 2022 Joint Conference‚ Edinburgh‚ UK‚ March 29‚ 2022. Vol. 3135 of CEUR Workshop Proceedings. CEUR−WS.org. 2022.
Symphony Generation with Permutation Invariant Language Model
Jiafeng Liu‚ Yuanliang Dong‚ Zehua Cheng‚ Xinran Zhang‚ Xiaobing Li‚ Feng Yu and Maosong Sun
In Proceedings of the 24th International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR). 2022.