Dr Standa Živný
Professor of Computer Science
Director of Teaching
Tutorial Fellow, Jesus College
T: +44 (0)1865 610724
Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3QD
My ultimate research goals are to characterise the inherent difficulty of computational problems and design efficient algorithms where they exist.
I may have funding for students and postdocs interested in algorithms and complexity. Get in touch if you are interested.
More about my research can be found at my personal webpage.
- Randomised Algorithms
- Online Algorithms
- Exact Algorithms and Fine-Grained Complexity
- Computational Counting Problems
- Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- Complexity of Valued Constraints
- Constraint Network Tractability
- Discrete Domains
- Optimisation of Separable Functions
- Edge CSPs
- Counting of separable functions