Andrew D. Ker, students' dissertations
Hosted here are the Bachelor's/Master's/PhD dissertations of some of my stronger students, where the content might be of interest to the research community. In the first instance please address any questions to them!
- Dan-Andrei Gheorghe. Steganalysis of multiple overlapping images. 3rd year undergraduate dissertation, 2016.
- Simon Campbell. Non-uniformities in the RC4 stream cipher. MSc dissertation, 2015. (You can contact Simon at pubs (dot) simoncampbell (at) gmail (dot) com.)
- James Whitaker. Steganalysis in Overlapping Images. MSc dissertation, 2014. (You can contact Jimmy at JimmyMWhitaker (at) gmail (dot) com.)
- Owen Campbell-Moore. An error-resistant steganography algorithm for communicating secretly on Facebook. 3rd year undergraduate dissertation, 2013. (You can contact Owen at owencmoore (at) gmail (dot) com.)
- Ivans Lubenko. Towards robust steganalysis: binary classifiers and large, heterogeneous data. DPhil thesis, 2013. (You can contact Ivan at ivans (dot) lubenko (at) gmail (dot) com.)
- Andreas Neufeld. Video Steganography. 4th year undergraduate dissertation, 2012. (You can contact Andreas at neufeld (at) math (dot) uni-heidelberg (dot) de.)